How i got Genuine online loan in Jakarta from Rika Anderson Lender September 2020

 Hello everyone. 

My name are Ayu Annisa Sudaryanti from Jln Mampang Prapatan I Rt.6/6 Jaksel, Jakarta. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Rika Anderson lender on facebook and blogs.

I decided to apply under their recommendations and testimonies of Mother Nazeaf shehu from Badung and live in Jakarta email: ameliahariyah1@gmail.com and LEONY DORA PATTY from Surabaya email: nyratyy@gmail.com just few hours later, I confirmed my personal loan in my MAYBANK account a total amount of Rp650,000,000 which I requested for. 

This is really a great news now i can pay my debts, invest in my Agriculture animal farm and children school fees. I am advising everyone who need a genuine loan without fear to apply through their 

email rikaandersonloancompany@gmail.com

Company WA+ 1323-689-3663 

I am happy now that i have gotten the loan I requested for. I promise mother Rika to also bring serious customer who need loan so the can be happy.


You can also contact for more information on 

email: yuuu.annisa@gmail.com

Country: Indonesia

City: Jakarta

Amount: Rp650 Juta

Date: 2nd September, 2020

Comments